Wine & Cooking Experience
Arranged every Monday & Wednesday. See our weekly Experience schedule
At B&B Wine & Cooking you can experience a special day in Penedès (main wine region of Catalunya). Wine, cava, quality food, sun and great vineyard views. If you want to complete your stay with a special activity with your family or friends, and you are interested in food and wine, our Wine and Cooking Experience is what you are looking for. We want to show you how to cook and enjoy the real homemade Spanish-Catalan food with best organic products and best wine and cavas from the region.
Our Wine & Cooking Experience includes:
- Walk through our vineyard while you learn how wine is produced.
- Wine tasting with wines and Cavas from Penedès.
- Cooking Class preparing a menu with 3 dishes (2 options: Paella Menu or Tapas Menu).
- Outdoor lunch or dinner with the food that we have cooked together enjoying a great vineyard view. (if weather permits)
How long is the Wine and Cooking Experience?
The class and the lunch is around 3-4 hours long.
What time does the Wine and Cooking Experience start?
We normally start at 17:00. For private classes of minimum 4 adults, the time can be changed.
How many people can be in a group?
Minimum 2 people Maximum 8 people. You might be sharing the class with other guests. The first guests booking the class will choose the menu for that dat
What are we cooking during the class?
We have two different menus:
Tapas Menu: Gazpacho, Tortilla de Patatas, Brandada de Bacalao, Chistorra with Cava and Crema Catalana.
Seafood Paella Menu: Gazpacho, Seafood Paella and Crema Catalana.
For private classes (minimum 4 adults) we can also adjust the menu to vegetarian options.
Are other dates besides Monday and Wednesday available for the Cooking Class?
Private classes of minimum 4 adults are possible on other dates according to availability. Ask us at email@example.com.
Which is the cooking level of the class?
We are not professional chefs, but really appasionate for cooking. We are teaching you the homemade cooking that our family has cooked in the same way for many generations. So, the level of the recipes that we cook is quite easy.
How to book it?
The Wine and Cooking Experience has to be booked in advance. You can book it as a extra service in the moment of your room booking (you will receive confirmation) or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us +34 626 27 66 95.
- Adults: 95€
- 12-17 years old: 50€
- Under 12 years old: 35€
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- The Wine and Cooking Experience has to be booked at least 72 hours before the arrival.
- The Wine and Cooking Experience has to be cancelled at least 72 hours before the class date. In case of late cancellation, we will charge 50% of the total cost of your class reservation.
- Confirmation: If you book a class in your reservation, the availability will not be confirm yet. We will send you the confirmation as soon as possible. If you want to confirm it in advance please contact us at email@example.com.
- Privat classes (minimum 4 adults) can be arrange in other dates based on availability. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org